PureVPN is in this business last 15 years. PureVPN was built by two graduates name Uzair and Aaqib. This VPN has 1 month, 1 year, and 2 years plan. Users can add up to 6 devices to the account.
- IKEV2 : IKEV2 stands for Internet Key Exchange Version 2. IKEV2 automatic generates encryption key and provide safe data flow between device and VPN. This Protocol provide stability and strong connection.
- TCP : TCP stands for Transmission Control Protocol. This protocol is more reliable, secure and faster.
- UDP: UDP stands for User Datagram Protocol. This protocol is faster but less reliable.
- IPSec: IPSec stands for Internet Protocol Security. IPSec encrypt data packets before transmission. It is more stable and provide site to site secure connectivity.
- Kill Switch: Kill Switch protect against IP leaks during sudden internet connection drop or disconnect and prevent DNS leaks. Kill switch block all incoming and outgoing traffic until connection restore.
- Split Tunnel : With this feature, user can access local and overseas content. This feature don’t drop internet connection and speed. Route internet traffic between ISP connection and PureVPN.