NordVPN is one of the world’s best VPN. It gives protection to up to 6 devices. NordVPN has one month, 1 year, and 2 years. It is available for all major platforms like Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, IOS, and Wifi routers.
VPN Protocol :
- OpenVPN: OpenVPN is one of the best protocols.OpenVPN has two protocols.
- OpenVPN(TCP): TCP stands for Transmission Control Protocol. This protocol is more reliable, secure, and faster.
- OpenVPN(UDP): UDP stands for User Datagram Protocol.This protocol is faster but less reliable.
- IKEv2: IKEv2 stands for Internet Key Exchange Version 2. IKEv2 automatically generates an encryption key and provides safe data flow between the device and VPN. This protocol provides stability and a strong connection.
- NordLynx: NordLynx builds with WireGuard VPN protocol. It enhances network speed without compromising users’ privacy.
- Peer 2 Peer: NordVPN works great with Utorrent, BitTorrent, Vuze, and other P2P platforms
- DoubleVPN: DoubleVPN is an advanced feature in NordVPN. It let your traffic go through two VPN tunnel instead of one tunnel. Hence it provides double protection. DoubleVPN is available only for OpenUDP and OpenTCP connections. NordVPN has few connections available on this server.
- Onion over VPN: The Onion Router is a browser that sends data through so many random servers to hide your identity but this browser doesn’t encrypt connection completely. In Onion over VPN, NordVPN encrypts the connection from entry and keeps it encrypted until the final destination. NordVPN never leaks a real IP address.
- Obfuscated: This server is very helpful to bypass internet restrictions. If you using a regular VPN, VPN hides your IP address but ISP ( Internet Service Provider) still knows that you’re using VPN but obfuscate server in NordVPN change your data packet completely and change real IP address. With this feature, no one knows that you are using VPN.